6 Unexpected Grandma’s Natural Recipes for a Pretty Face
Because it is known that it is in the old pots that we make the best creams, here are some masks ideas and preparations inspired from grandma’s natural recipes, so that you get more resplendent than ever! You can use and sometimes abuse these few ancestral beauty secrets. They are simple to make and only from natural products.
Warning Notice to gourmand! chocolate is a subject to temptation. We want it on your skin, in order to soften and tone it with the antioxidant, emollient, moisturizing and softening properties of chocolate.
- Melt 5-6 squares of dark chocolate with 80% cocoa.
- Clean and massage your face for about 20 minutes under the hot vapors.
- Remove the chocolate from the heat and add few drops of orange blossom essential oil (softening, regenerating and toning).
- Let the mixture cool and spread it on your face.
- After leaving it for 5 minutes, clean your skin with water.
2. Have a good-looking with Apricot
Make apricot your good-looking ally! Apricot contains many vitamins (A, B, B1, B2, C and E) and trace elements (magnesium, fluorine, phosphorus, cobalt), which gives it a nourishing and softening restorative action.
Even in winter, soak dried apricots for 20 to 30 minutes in a bowl of boiling water, drain, mix and spread them on your face. After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water. In summer, do the same with mashed fresh apricots by mixing them, before applying on your face.
3. The Anti-acne strawberry Mask
Do you like strawberries? Well you will love them when you know they have an exfoliating and angio-protector effect, and therefore they can play an important role to get rid of acne.
- Crush 100g of strawberries (preferably wild).
- Add 10 cl of fresh milk and 5 drops of lavender essential oil (soothing and antiseptic).
- Spread the mixture on your face and let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
4. Natural treatment against dry lips:
To make your lips soft, massage them every morning and evening with a mixture of a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of cornflower water and 10 drops of sweet almond oil. This is one of the best natural recipes available on the net.
5. In order that your night parties leave no dark circles!
Chamomile is your weapon against tired eyes! Make a chamomile tea, let it cool for 10 minutes and then apply it to your eyes (using pads) for half an hour, just to take a nap …
6. Against the under-eye bags
Try this very simple technique: Cut a raw potato and apply it for 15 minutes.You can also apply moistened and frozen teabags to your eye bags until warming.
What about you: do you care about the beauty rituals your Grandma thought were handy?