Best Cellulite Removal Creams
Media and marketing campaigns can be tricky to decipher sometimes and it can seem impossible to sort through the hype and find out which cellulite treatments really work and what is nothing more than an over-priced moisturizer. That is why it’s always up to you the consumer to become discerning and not just buy into the first cellulite cream to come along.
But do you have time to conduct thorough tests and trials yourself, gather customer feedback and compare results between dozens of anti-cellulite creams in order to find the best product? – probably not. Thankfully, you can look to reputable companies and independent reviewers to help you find the real gems and the cellulite creams that are truly proven and stick out from the crowd.
And that is exactly what our expert panel and team of knowledgeable reviewers are here to do.
Cellulite Treatments That Actually Work
Our personal review team has worked diligently to uncover the hidden gems within the cellulite cream market that actually deliver what they promise. So without further ado, here are the top 3 cellulite creams, and the products that received the highest recommendations from our expert panel and customers alike.
1. Procellix Cellulite Cream Review
An aminophylline cellulite cream by Dermal Meds, Procellix is the best cellulite cream on the market due to multiple factors. First, it’s actually effective at helping to reduce cellulite appearance and restoring skin’s firmness as well as it absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. Perhaps the best reason is that Procellix delivers visible results in just a matter of days.
But how does Procellix beat all other cellulite creams that we’ve reviewed? The answer is simple – it contains the perfect amounts of ingredients that have been proven to reduce cellulite and has a patented delivery system that penetrates deep into your skin to be more effective than other cellulite creams. The two main ingredients in this great cellulite cream are aminophylline and caffeine.
Caffeine is very effective in treating cellulite and it was found in nearly all of the top cellulite creams available. On contact with the skin, it goes to work by breaking down your fat cells which makes your skin appear less lumpy. It also dehydrates which causes your skin to tighten which results in a firmer appearance. The aminophylline also breaks down fat cells further by triggering certain enzymes in your body that direct the release of fat and it is especially effective on thighs and buttocks with cellulite.
2. Revitol Cellulite Cream Review
Our second choice for best cellulite cream is made by Revitol. This all natural cellulite cream easily absorbs into your skin for noticeable cellulite reduction in a couple of weeks. Just apply to your problem areas and let the cream do the rest of the work. As it sinks in, it firms your skin which leads to a tighter appearance.
Containing dozens of natural cellulite fighting ingredients, caffeine is perhaps the most important ingredient found within this cellulite cream. Stimulating blood flow directly at the source, it helps to break down your fat deposits that cause that lumpy look.
The other major ingredient found within Revitol’s Cellulite Cream is retinol A. Derived from vitamin A, retinol A is responsible for rejuvenating your skin cells and connective tissues and the end result is firmer and healthier looking skin. Currently, Revitol is offering two entire tubes free when you purchase four.
3. Dermology Cellulite Cream Review
The third choice for the best cellulite cream belongs to Dermology’s anti-cellulite cream. It’s all natural, easy to use, quickly absorbs, has no foul odor or tingling sensation and works for both men and women looking to reduce the appearance of cellulite in just a few weeks.
The main ingredient in this great cellulite cream is caffeine. Rub it onto your skin where there’s cellulite and it goes to work by stimulating blood flow, flushing out excess fluids and tightening skin resulting in much smoother looking skin instead of cellulite.
This natural cellulite reducer quickly improves your skin’s texture and it can be applied on all parts of the body such as your thighs, arms, stomach and buttocks.
Other Ways to Reduce Cellulite Appearance
- Massage – Cellulite is basically fat pockets under your skin. Massaging your cellulite can help to break these down and improves circulation. Read more about : Oil massage: a Constant Health and Beauty Companion.
- Exercise – By getting your blood pumping, you are increasing circulation as well as burning fat. As cellulite is stored fat, exercising can reduce or even eliminate cellulite for some people. You can also follow this 6 Tips to Stay Slim and Fit after 40.
- Diet – By eating healthy foods such as those that are loaded with nutrients, you are supporting healthy skin. For example, vitamin C (Lemon water benefits ) is needed to help prevent collagen from breaking down and this is especially important for cellulite as collagen is what supports your skin. When collagen starts to fail due to improper diet or aging, skin loses elasticity which means that fat can pop up and bulge out causing noticeable dimpling in the skin.
- Use Sunscreen – Excessive sun exposure can actually cause collagen to break down and results in less firm skin that can dimple a lot easier.
- Healthy Weight – While skinny people can still get cellulite, being overweight is certainly a large contributor. Being a healthy weight can definitely reduce the appearance of cellulite. Read also : 5 Reasons why you are not Losing Weight and 5 Healthy Eating Habits To Lose Weight.
- Don’t Smoke – Smoking causes poor circulation and lack of blood flow can cause the formation of cellulite. Smoking also eventually contributes to sagging skin.
- Drink Plenty of Water – Drinking lots of water makes your skin appear more supple which can reduce the appearance of cellulite. Water also helps flush away toxins from your body and those toxins could be contributing to your cellulite.
- Coffee Cellulite Scrub Bars – from Ela Gale
In conclusion, cellulite occurs in 90% of women and it is not always caused by the same thing. Skinny or fat and young or old, everybody with cellulite could benefit from an anti-cellulite cream for quick results. In our research, caffeine seemed to be the common denominator in effective cellulite creams and as such, our top three choices for best cellulite creams all contain it.
Cellulite is not easy to get rid of and it does require an investment from yourself. Regular application of cellulite creams is the key to reducing the appearance of cellulite and combined with following our tips above, you will hasten the effect of the cream and hopefully you will become cellulite free in no time at all.