The Best 6 Healthy Smoothies For Weight Loss And Detox
Healthy smoothies are not only easy and fun to make, but also provide your body with essential nutrients for a healthy weight loss and detox.
Smoothies are included in most today’s healthy diets and you should include them in your diet too. If you are wondering why, here are the best reasons to make healthy smoothies one of your healthy eating habits.
8 reasons to include healthy smoothies in your diet :
- Fulfill your body daily nutrition needs : Getting your daily needs of fruits and vegetables is so much easier .
- Kids like smoothies : They will love it more if you add some natural sweeteners like natural honey.
- Easier weight loss : Diet including smoothies have proven to be very effective in managing weight, you should give it a try.
- Improved digestion : By letting the blender do the hard work, you let your digestive system take a healthy break.
- Detox : By simply adding some detoxification ingredients to your smoothies, you can get maximum detoxification.
- Beauty : By taking smoothies full of vitamins, your skin, hair and nails will be radiant.
- Fun : Making smoothies is a lot of fun. By just removing or adding one ingredient, you can get a lot of different tastes.
- Delicious : YES ! Eating healthy and tasting delicious is a reality. I love it !
Making normal smoothies is easy but if you are a perfectionist like me, and like to eat healthy, i recommend you to follow this easy tips to make some amazing, delicious smoothies for detox and losing weight along the way.
Quick tips to master the art of making awesome smoothies :
- Avoid using dairy products in your smoothies.
- Limit the amount of fat you add to your smoothies.
- Avoid non-natural sweeteners : How to differentiate real honey from fake honey .
- Avoid using store-bought fruit juices or plant milks.
- Avoid canned or packaged foods.
- Minimize the amount of powders in your smoothies.
Bio Healthy living favorite healthy smoothies to lose weight and detox your body:
1- Dr. Oz’s Green Drink :
This is one of my favorite green smoothies, because it helped me replace the morning coffee and its a high-fiber, low-calorie smoothie.
2- Berries Smoothie :
Berries are full with antioxidant witch make them the best when it comes to detoxifying and helping your body purge all the toxins. You can add all the different types of berries to the blend for a maximum detoxification.
Get Full Recipe Here.
3- Vitamin C Smoothie :
This smoothie is full of vitamin C, which we all know is a very important nutrition that reinforces the immune system and prevents some cardiovascular diseases or even skin wrinkling.
4- Vitamin Cocktail :
Simple, delicious and nutritious This is my go-to smoothie to start the week
1/2 cup spinach 1/2 cup kale 1 cup papaya 1/2 green apple 1/2 banana
5- Mango and Passion fruit Smoothie :
I really recommend using fresh fruits with this smoothie, you can really taste the difference. This is one addictive smoothie, but it’s a healthy one. full of nutrition, specially vitamin A which is very good for vision.
6- Breakfast Smoothies :
If you love drinking your smoothies in the morning like me here are 5 Healthy Breakfast Smoothies from The Domestic Geek : I also recommend you to check out this fantastic Green Smoothie Recipe full of healthy nutrition for Weight Loss from Betty Rocker :
Awesome smoothies requires a good blender
Smoothies are a healthy and fun tool to help you accomplish your weight loss goals and keep you healthy as well, but they should not be the only tool.
Here are 4 great tools to help you trough your journey :